Structure Area: 5,740 Sq Ft Office & 19,910 Sq Ft Shop
Location: 182 Sturgeon Way, Sturgeon Industrial Park
• Building 1: Architecturally designed 5,740 sq.ft.± fully improved office space with dispatch center, separate designated lunch rooms for admin and operations staff, security access boundaries, and more.
• Building 2: 22,110 sq.ft.± warehouse with 6 drive through bays, service shop, supply room, parts counter, driver lunch room, mezzanine, and an automated truck wash.
• Land: 15.15 acres of fully improved and well maintained laydown.
• Located in the Sturgeon Industrial Park and near Alberta's Industrial Heartland
• 2009 building construction provides years of lowmaintenance operation
• Heavy duty yard (polymer stabilized gravel over recycled concrete) with significant paving component, power, tower lights, security fence
• Shop with in-floor heating, mechanics’ pit, automated wash bay, secure parts room, drivethrough bays and staff room
• Office space includes architectural finishes, two lunch rooms, separate facilities for office and operational staff, patio and proximity card security
• On-site refueling
Contact: Conor Clarke, NAI Commercial